
Israel on Saturday launched renewed attacks on the Iran-backed Hezbollah militia in Lebanon, the military said.
Launchers and military sites of Hezbollah were hit in the Beqaa area in the east of the country and in southern Lebanon, it said in a post on Telegram.
"The presence of the launchers and the military activity at these sites constitutes a violation of the understandings between Israel and Lebanon," the military said.
Lebanon's state news agency NNA reported that two people were killed in two separate strikes.
Israel and Hezbollah agreed to a ceasefire in November last year, following more than a year of cross-border attacks.
However, both sides accuse each other of violating the agreement, and the Israeli military has repeatedly attacked targets in Lebanon over the past year.
latest_posts
My Enterprising Excursion: Building a Startup
Figure out How to Modify Your Pre-assembled Home for Greatest Solace and Stylish Allure
Popular Home Rug Series For You
Vote In favor of Your Favored Web based Dating Application
The Force of Systems administration: Individual Examples of overcoming adversity
Overhaul Your Rest: Tips for a Peaceful Evening
Moving Wedding Objections for Paramount Functions
One third of Spanish pork export certificates blocked since swine fever outbreak, minister says
Avoid Slam: Exploring the Pickup Truck Transformation













